Last Updated on October 28, 2020 by Lindsay Barnes
Background Check Instructions for Oklahoma Real Estate License Applicants
The Oklahoma Real Estate Commission utilizes IdentoGO to process fingerprint background checks for all original and reinstatement real estate license applicants. IdentoGO collects all costs associated with the national criminal history check (background check). Once you’ve submitted your real estate license application to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (OREC), you can then schedule a time with IdentoGO to process your background check.
If you have any questions, please contact the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission at 405-521-3387.
- Submit your real estate license application to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (OREC).
The OREC’s mailing address is: 1915 N. Stiles, Suite 200, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105
- Visit IdentoGO’s website and schedule an appointment to submit your fingerprints for the national criminal history check.
The background check fee is $60 and the cost is payable to IdentoGO. IdentoGO’s website: https://ok.ibtfingerprint.com
- IdentoGO will submit your background check results to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission.
Appointments are expected to last less than 10-minutes. It typically takes less than 72-hours for IdentoGO to submit your national criminal history check to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission.
Steps to schedule an appointment with IdentoGO to process your fingerprint background check.
- Visit: https://ok.ibtfingerprint.com
- Select the button titled “Schedule a New Appointment.”
- Choose “Oklahoma Real Estate Commission” from the dropdown list.
- Follow the instruction to finish scheduling your appointment.